3 easy steps.
2 speedy minutes.
1 delicious parfait that tastes like an apple pie.Sweet apples, cooked to perfection and layered with creamy vanilla yogurt, then topped with a sprinkling of graham crackers and cinnamon. This guilt-free, breakfast-friendly parfait tastes just a spoonful of apple pie-- but it is so much better for you and can be made in the microwave.
I know. It's ok to dance. Don't worry-- I did, too.
I don't want to hold you up any longer-- here's the recipe.
4-3-2-1 Apple Pie Parfait
Serves 1 Serving Size: 1 parfait Calories/Serving: 150
- 6 oz fat free vanilla yogurt
- 1/2 medium apple, your choice (I love Gala)
- 1tsp graham cracker crumbs
- 1/8tsp cinnamon
- Cut the apple into small cubes, then stick in the microwave and cook on full power for 1 minute.
- Combine graham cracker crumbs and cinnamon.
- To build parfait, layer 1/2 the yogurt with 1/2 the apple cubes; repeat with remaining yogurt and apples, then top with cinnamon-graham mixture.